The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet "Sparky"

Okay, okay, okay some cruisers call me crazy but I like doing my own laundry. While we were in Golfito at the duty free shops we purchased my new buddy "Sparky." He's the cutest little washing machine......he fits in the bathtub and I can do the laundry right where he lives. He's light enough so when we want to take a shower we lift him out into the aft cabin. We do look like a Chinese laundry while we have the wash out on lines all over the bow but talk about a nice wind blown dry.....we got it. I think Al was humoring me when he let me buy it, but he even thinks "Sparky" is working out nicely.

1 comment:

Lynn La Vita said...

Boy have you guys gone soft!!! he he he

After doing laundry by hand after hurricane Jimena, I understand what necessity "Sparky" an be.

No fun having bleach holes or missing clothes when washed by the local laundry ladies.

We continue to look to you for examples of good living! Cheers. The crew of La Vita.