The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mac’s Trip Home Aug/Sept 2009

I had a wonderful trip home in August and September 2009. It was great to spend time with Mom and Dad and to stay with them in their new apartment.








We had a great BBQ and birthday party for Niles at Barb and Gary’s house.


I got to spend time in Napa with Amanda and Donavan in their new place and Andrew stopped by for a surprise visit while I was there. Meja is as sweet as always and there is hope for Guapo, the new addition………….



Kenny was a big help in getting all my treasures from Mom and Dad’s house into a storage unit and as always, Sharon and Kenny were wonderful to share their home and time with me while I was there. The kids are getting so big…..but how great to spend time with them.

Mitch and his winning soccer team......fun to be there for the tournament.






I had a nice lunch with Suzy, Amanda’s mom, while in Napa. It seems that most of our time together has always been during an event so it was nice to just spend visiting and getting to know each other.



Last but not least…………..I can’t believe I did it but at 60 years old I got a tattoo!!!!!



Donavan’s charge for giving me a tattoo was that I had to tattoo him…can you believe it, I’m now a “Tattoo Artist”…… well I’m sure glad he does better work than me. It’s much harder than you might think.

No comments: