The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

The Plan...of course it's written in the sand at low tide....

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Lincoln Nebraska..............

First stop on "The Cousin Fest!"
Camp Away RV Park in Lincoln is one of the best parks we have been in. Lots of trees, grass and the sites on are on different levels with lots of space between most of them....would definitely recommend this park for a visit. They also have lots of activities for kids.



We've had 2 great visits with my cousin Julie Byers Smith and will stop one more time today before we leave tomorrow and head for Omaha/Waterloo. We talk all the time via Facebook but it's so nice to visit in person.

Of course I had to stop by Husker Nation while I was in town.....you can take the girl out of Nebraska but you can't stop her from watching the Huskers and cheering from afar!

We've also had fun trying out different restaurants while we were here and best of all got to have dinner with Teresa and Jim Vetter. Teresa's mom and dad, Irene and Kenny Nelson, were good friends with my folks, Patty and Kenny Barada, and Teresa and I were besties in school. We picked up right where we left off 60+ years ago and had such a great visit and so much fun catching up.



First grade picture of Teresa and I in Rosalie, NE.....I'm the second from the right first row and Teresa was third from the left first row......Cheryl Barada (married to my cousin Mike) is the young lady right in front of the teacher.

No comments: